Nameless Knights HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Knights HQ

Nameless Knights HQ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important Please read!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

Important Please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:14 pm

In the forum rules it clearly states that you must be active in our forums when you join this clan!!! I just wanted you guys to know this because atticus did a test to see who would post a reply in 2 days and only atticus sandyboy and myself replyed!!!! Kind of sad so if you guys could be more active in the forums that would be great.Keeping in mind you don't have to but would be nice!
Thanks alot guys
abbysalwhip9!
Back to top Go down
snow56
Admin
snow56

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:32 pm

i know what u mean i havent been using forums muchwe need to find a way to make them more helpful. instead of just using them to give out clan info cuz we do most of that in clan chat.
Back to top Go down
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 10:58 pm

yes i agree with snow 100%!
Back to top Go down
Atticus
Admin
Atticus

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 10:41 am

hmmm...we could do more of sandy's idea.....the most active user gets something from one of the captains or elders. I don't mean who has the most posts, because that would lead to spamming. I mean who contrubutes to the forums. I'll delete all spam as soon as i see it. Anyone else like the idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emericanmann
sandyboy4

sandyboy4

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:28 pm

Works for me, I'd put in for a weekly prize
Back to top Go down
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:22 pm

yea i like that i dea works for me also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Please read!!!   Important Please read!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Please read!!!
Page 1 of 1