Nameless Knights HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Knights HQ

Nameless Knights HQ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Empty
PostSubject: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 10:49 pm

The new forums link is as follows: http://runescapedisscusion.smfforfree3.com/index.php
As you can see at the moment this old forums has nothing to do with our clan i will be updating it and handing admin back to kratos! Keep checking for more updates on our soon to be offical forums!
Thanks!
Sincerely,
Littlewing40!
Please Note:
~I always welcome feedback!
Back to top Go down
Atticus
Admin
Atticus

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 8:21 am

looked at the new site
the colors were pretty bright
it's cool though
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emericanmann
Kratos
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 10:04 am

ww thats bright. try to tone downthe colors a lil bit and space the topics out a lil more kinda liek thisones.
Back to top Go down
https://namelessknights.rpg-board.net
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:40 pm

to tell you the truth my friend gave me the background and stuff so if you wanted something less bright i would have to change it to something more generic and more boring sorry about that! Hopefully my forums gets accepted cause i love it (not meaning to brag) lol
~Need more feedback!
Back to top Go down
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm

OK kratos here is the link i will give you step by step instructions on how to change it if you need them tommorow k thanks for your help here is the link:

http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=107
Back to top Go down
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:27 pm

as you can read my the post above i was really mad that my forums did not get accepted but I am not mad anymore and overreached just wanted to tell everybody that
Back to top Go down
littlewing40
Admin
littlewing40

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2007 7:28 pm

oh and i would also like to add i in the near future am going to be making and rs forums post for our clan so you can look forward to that the link will be posted once i am finished if you would like to take a look at it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)   New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Soon To Be Forums! (Plz Read!)
Page 1 of 1