Nameless Knights HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nameless Knights HQ

Nameless Knights HQ

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'd like to join.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
usc90

I'd like to join. Empty
PostSubject: I'd like to join.   I'd like to join. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:32 am

Quote: (Not sure what to do with this, apologies)
Runescape Name(s): da usc90

Post a pic or list the following stats: ( We will look into the highscores list for your name)
Combat: 84
Strength: 66
Attack: 70
Defense: 68 (may change, currently training)
Magic: 73
Range: 52
Prayer: 45

Please state which requirement you meet: I have multiple 70+ skills (70 attack, 73 magic, 83 WC, 71 fletch, and 71 mining.). As noted previously, my mage level is 73, satisfying that requirement as well.

Highest Non-Combat Skill: Woodcutting, level 83.

Are you f2p or p2p? p2p
What time zone are you in? Eastern Standard Time

Will you be active? Yes
How did you find out about the clan? dagunz0 is a longtime friend and pointed it out, I've also talked to atticus numerous times.
If someone referred you, who was it? dagunz0 and Atticus
How would you help the clan?: I can assist other members whenever needed, such as helping in a quest or assiting if they need to borrow, say, my mining level.
Will you be loyal to Nameless Knights HQ? Of Course.

Have you read our rules? Yes
Do you agree to follow all of them? Yes

Will you make Nameless Knights HQ your only clan? Yes
Have you (or any of your RS characters) ever been in any other Clans? Yes, the Death Angels, aka SoD. For the most part, this clan is long gone. Gunz and I were both in, hence the DA found at the begging of both of our names.
List ALL clans you have ever been a part of: The Death Angels (layer renamed to SoD)
Why did you leave those clans? It fell apart and no longer exists.
Are you (or any of your RS characters) currently in any other clans? No

Will you try to be active on the forums, posting at least 10 times per week? I will be as active as conversation on the forums will permit, lol.
Will you try to attend at least 2 clan events (pk or non-pk) each month? Depends on the days, I can promise to try, but if they are scheduled on days where I am I work or school, I will not be able to make it. I will seek out events on days when I am available.

Male or Female (in real life)? Male
Age Group? (1-12, 13-17, 18+) 18
How long have you played Runescape? About a year

Why did you decide to join Nameless Knights hq(this is for us to know how we should advertise)? I thought about it for some time and visited the clan chat. After a major misunderstanding was cleared up, I decided to join. NK seems like a good clan; active, good members, etc.

Anything else you would like to add? I'm an armchair tactician and a "radio" show host.

elephant
Back to top Go down
Atticus
Admin
Atticus

I'd like to join. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'd like to join.   I'd like to join. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 11:14 pm

woot for armchair tacticians!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/emericanmann

I'd like to join.
Page 1 of 1